Thank you to all the women who participated in our Women of Grace Advent Retreat this morning. And a special thanks to Jolie for leading us in this prayerful time together. Our community is blessed with wonderful women – it was a joy to spend some time with some of them today.
Join the women of St Ann for a Women’s Advent Retreat in the Parish Hall, on Saturday, December 7th, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. This is a chance to reflect and prepare for Advent together. If you missed a chance to sign up for this mini retreat after Mass last weekend, and you would like to attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the list. If you would like to bring some tea, muffins or fruit, you are welcome to…. otherwise just bring yourself!
* Monday December 2nd – 1st Monday Soup. Join St Ann Staff in the Rompa Center for soup and conversation, 11:30-1:00. All are welcome.
* Saturday, December 7th – Women’s Advent Retreat. 9:00 AM-12:00 PM in the Parish Hall.
* Sunday, December 8th – St. Ann’s turn to serve Sunday Lunch. Join the crew in the kitchen after Mass!
* Saturday & Sunday, December 7th & 8th – Second Collection to help those in need in our parish and neighborhood.
* Sunday, December 15th – Advent Reconciliation Service, 10:45 AM
* Saturday, December 21st – Youth cookie decorating and movie 10:00 AM
* Monday, December 23rd – Rehearsal for the Children’s Christmas Program, 10:00 AM
* Tuesday, December 24th – Christmas Eve Mass at 4:30 PM
* Wednesday, December 25th – Christmas Day Mass at 9:00 AM
* Tuesday, December 31st – New Years Eve Mass at 4:00 PM
Congratulations to our First Communion and Confirmation families! Thank you to Bishop Daly for celebrating with us, and thank you to all who worked so hard to make this a special day for our children. What a wonderful celebration of our community!
Congratulations to the two children who were baptized at St Ann on Saturday! May their family feel loved, welcomed and supported by the St. Ann community.
Our community has two opportunities to support our youth this weekend. There will be two children Baptized during Mass on Saturday, and 9 children will be Confirmed and receive First Communion at Mass on Sunday. Bishop Daly will join us on Sunday to celebrate these sacraments Please come welcome and support these children as they celebrate these important sacraments!
Thank you to Jolie for leading our families in a fun Advent Preparation Activity after Mass on Sunday! The children created some beautiful “sparkle boxes” to fill with good deeds during Advent.
Our First Communion and Confirmation families are ready for their big celebration next weekend, too! Keep these families in your prayers this week, and join us in celebrating these sacraments with them next Sunday.