Volunteers were busy this afternoon helping our facilitators get ready for the Parish Retreat tomorrow! Everything is set for a wonderful day. See you at 8:30 AM!!
“The Wellspring of love is within. If you trust it is there, you will be able to awaken it, freeing you to live to your full potential.”
– John O’Donohue
Come join us on February 23rd, as we come together as a community to be a “sanctuary of love”. Our retreat, led by Jolie Monasterio and Sandra Wilson, is at St. Ann, 8:30 am to 3:00 pm, followed by Mass and a community dinner in the hall. All are welcome!!
This parish event is FREE. Lunch is provided! There will also be a youth program available, so bring the whole family. Today is the last chance to RSVP -email@example.com !!
* Monday, February 18th – Parish Office closed for President’s Day
* Saturday, February 23rd – Parish Retreat!!
* Saturday & Sunday, February 23rd & 24th – Last weekend to donate to the Food For All Spice Drive.
* Friday, March 1st – Decorate & Prep for Mardi Gras – 5:30 PM in the Parish Hall.
* Saturday, March 2nd – Mardi Gras celebration, following the 4:00 PM Mass. All are welcome!!
* Wednesday, March 6th – Ash Wednesday Mass – 7:00 PM.
* Saturday, March 10th – Liturgy Committee Meeting, and first week of meetings of Lenten Faith Sharing Groups
* Sunday, March 24th – Celebratory Mass to honor the Feast Day of St. Oscar Romero, with Bishop Daly.
“While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creations.”
– Maya Angelou
“We do not find the meaning of love by ourselves alone – we find it with another… We will never be fully real until we let ourselves fall in love – either with another human person or with God.”
– Thomas Merton
Due to snowy driving conditions, St Ann’s parish office will be closed again today, Tuesday February 12th. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding!