* Saturday, April 27th – 11:00 AM – Memorial Service for Mary Uptagrafft. Reception to follow in the hall.
* Saturday, April 27th – 5:30- 7:00 PM – Refugee Connection Fundraiser in the Parish hall.
* Sunday, May 5th – Bloomsday!
* Sunday, May 12th – Mother’s Day!
* Sunday May 12th – Mother’s Day Brunch Fundraiser – organized by Sunday Lunch, to help with cost of oven repairs – in the Parish hall after Mass. Volunteers needed.
* Wednesday, May 16th – Fr. Patrick heads to Africa with his students from Gonzaga. Safe travels, Fr. Patrick! We’ll miss you!
Sanctuary of Love Reflection: Week Seven
– Focus on the Peacemakers
“How blest are the peacemakers, God shall call them his sons and daughters.”
A huge thank you to all the members of our community who worked to make this such a prayerful Holy Week, and everyone who shared in the celebration of our two newest members. Thanks to all those who planned the liturgies, changed the environment each night, to all the musicians who shared the gift of music at each service, and the folks who planned the reception after Easter Vigil. We are so blessed to have such a loving and giving community!
Happy Easter from the staff at St Ann!
Congratulations and blessings to the two newest members of the St Ann community, who were baptized at our Easter Vigil tonight. Welcome to St Ann, Judy & Oscar!
Refugee and Immigrant Stories: Voices of Hope
Refugee and Immigrant Stories: Voices of Hope – A fundraiser for Refugee Connections – Spokane
Refugee & Immigrant Speakers from Central America, Ethiopia, Haiti, Iraq & Sudan
Saturday, April 27th – 5:30-7:00 pm. Held in the Parish Hall at St. Ann’s Catholic Church
Refreshments, Music & Door Prizes
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/274567133435598/
Our Youth Group had a busy day! Jolie and the teens had a retreat this afternoon, and then prepared and served dinner at the “Solidarity Cafe” to raise money for CRS for our Lenten Project. A huge thank you to Jolie and our teens for preparing a wonderful meal, and serving the community with such joy. We are blessed by your energy, smiles, and willingness to serve.