The Winter schedule for Eucharistic Ministers and Lectors is in the process of being put together now. If you would like to become a Lector or a Eucharistic minister, please contact Val. If you are hesitant about joining either ministry, Val can provide a bit of training before you’re scheduled. Also, if you are presently a Liturgical Minister and don’t want to continue, please let her know this week, as the schedule will be turned in to the parish secretary by November 13th. (Contact information for Val is in the bulletin, or can be provided by emailing email@example.com.)
Important Dates to remember this month:
- November 5th is the end of Daylight Savings Time. Don’t forget to turn your clocks back on Saturday night!
- November 5th – Liturgy Committee meeting after mass on Sunday.
- November 11th – Saturday Mass begins at 3:00 pm. and continues during Standard Time.
- November 11th – 12th – Second Collection to help those in need in the neighborhood and parish. Please be generous!
- November 18th – Parish Council meeting.
- November 18th – Church Clean up for the Holidays!
- November 19th – Immigration Ministries Presentation, following Mass.
- November 22nd – Parish Office Closed.
- November 23rd – Happy Thanksgiving!!
“As of today, $16,305 has been raised for the Annual Catholic Appeal (by St Ann), which is over 76% of your Parish goal. This is a wonderful testimony to how Fr. Baraza and all of you have stepped up to the plate to support this year’s ACA and I want to thank each of you for your generous support. Please be assured of my prayers for you and your families.” – Bishop Daly
The Spokane Chapter of the Freedom Project will be meeting at St Ann’s on November 11th from 11 am to 4 pm. All interested folk are welcome to attend to learn more about the valuable opportunity of deepening empathy and compassion through the practice of Nonviolent Communication. For more information please contact K.C. Young OP. (email firstname.lastname@example.org or check the Sunday Bulletin for contact number)
Reminder: Please be sure to mark your donation to the Annual Catholic Appeal as from St Ann’s so that it will go towards our parish goal! Thank you to those who have already donated!
Congratulations to the 10 children and their families who celebrated First Eucharist and Confirmation this weekend. We are honored and blessed to have you as members of our community. And thank you to Bishop Daly for celebrating with us!
Daylight Savings comes to an end on Sunday, November 5th, which means that our Saturday mass time will change to 3 pm beginning Saturday, November 11th.
Please remember to set your clocks back before you go to bed on the 4th and update your calendars with the new Saturday mass time!